Friday, October 10, 2008

My Experience In The Club Fair

I personally found that the club fair was really interesting and fun. I like the fact that it had a variety of club to choose from. The club event gave me the chance to meet new people and learn about their club. During this journey I took the time to talk to every member of the club because I was interesting to learn and find out what each club was about. I have to say that this was an amazing experience because I was surround by some of my classmate and my close friends. The clubs that were most interesting and fun to me were the Game club, Actor's guild and Urban truth ( break dance) club all this club were really interesting I specially like the game club because I saw a lot of people playing many different games and it seems they had a lot of fun playing. I was really interest to talk to the Physical Therapist but they told me that the representative was not there I wanted to join them because I wanted to learn more about the field so since I didn't find anyone that could gave me information I decide to join the Urban truth ( Break dance ) club with three of my classmate that became interesting in the club. I personally choose to join break dance because that is one of the think that I love doing since I was a little girl. For me being the club was one of the most memorable experience that one could have because every club had something interest to communicate.

No comments: